| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minden, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Minden, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minden, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minden, Ne:
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 143.3 kms (89 miles) W
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 118.8 kms (73.8 miles) SW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NE
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) NE
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) E
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) ESE
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SE